- A three-day-long (1st to 3rd of May 2015) ‘music and arts festival’ was organised in the Andhro village in Manipur, where many folk musicians came together at one platform to spread awareness about the importance of protecting the environment amongst people.
Read More - http://kanglaonline.com/2015/05/where-have-all-the-flowers-gone/
- Mesmerizing, energy packed cultural performances of dying art-forms. Deliciously, mouth-watering indigenous food and drinks. Thematically colored photographs and art installations hung between marked preserved trees, on the foot hills, canopied jungle, believed to be the thickest in Imphal valley. All these tied together with heart-hitting music that pierces the minds and hearts are what distinguished the 3-day event for environment protection and preservation - Where Have All The Flowers Gone ?
Read More -http://www.manipurpao.com/2016/05/good-times-roll-at-where-have-flowers.html
- A three day long festival of music and arts with a view to respect, honor and protect our environment, a first of its kind in Manipur will see the light of the day at Santhei Natural Park, Andro. Titled 'Where Have All The Flowers Gone?'( title of a song by Pete Seeger) is a three day long art festival inspired by music and environmental activism of the late American folk singer Pete Seeger who passed away in January 2014. 3rd May will be his 96th Birthday and we wish to commemorate the day by carrying out activities dear to his heart and fundamental to the survival of our environment.
Read More -http://rockeventsmanipur.blogspot.in/2015/05/where-have-all-flowers-gone.htm
- Alobo Naga performed recently at the “Where have All The Flowers Gone?, a three-day-long music and arts Festival from May 1 to May 3 at Konsang Lampak, Phayengat the foothill of Phayeng Umang (forest), West Imphal, Manipur. He performed some of his latest songs along with famous cover songs. The festival also witnessed Susmit Bose, Imphal Talkies, Eastern Docs and many more.
Read More -http://www.easternmirrornagaland.com/alobo-naga-performs-at-where-have-all-the-flowers-gone/
- n the otherworldly surroundings of Santhei Natural Park, which is situated serendipitously in the crux of the beautiful city of Imphal, Where Have All The Flowers Gone? brings together old souls and fledgling wanderers. Where Have All The Flowers Gone? is a celebration and tribute to Pete Seeger, where the wonderful people of Manipur and anyone else who wishes, nestle in the hearth of Imphal for three days of great music and an ideal getaway. Here’s a glimpse of the aesthetic affair that was this weekend in Imphal.
Read More - https://www.festivalsherpa.com/pictures-flowers-gone/
- Imphal will be hosting a three day music and arts festival from May 1 to 3 to celebrate the legacy of the late American activist/environmentalist and folk singer, Pete Seeger’s 96th birthday. The festival named after one of Seeger’s famous songs, “Where Have All The Flowers Gone?”, the festival will also feature art installations and tree-planting bike rides with Jadav Payeng (the man who raised an entire forest by himself in Assam). The festival is being organised by Akhu Chingangbam, singer/songwriter and lead vocalist of Imphal Talkies, and co-organised by Manipur’s music community, Folksy Triumph.
Read More - http://thenortheasttoday.com/tag/where-have-all-the-flowers-gone/